Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Twilight Alliance Hits Barnes and Noble stores across the U.S.

Good news everyone! The Twilight Alliance is popping up at Barnes and Noble across the US and should eventually be in 85 stores across the country. Check the website for details. You can enter your zipcode to see if a Barnes and Noble near you is selling the book.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Twilight-Alliance/C-S-Gregg/e/9781934938089/?itm=1

Because I'm in Canada and can't witness this joyous event, if you do come across the book in stores, take a picture with it and send it to me. I'll post it on the facebook group, which anyone is free to join to get updates about the Twilight Alliance and upcoming sequels and events.

Etherlands Volume 2 is well on its way and I expect to be finished a first draft within the month. I think it's a bit on the violent side and may have to take it down a notch in future drafts. I've actually had nightmares about some of the things in that book. More news coming up.

No comments: